Michael Faith has been working in the nonprofit sector for the last 15+ years. In that time, he’s worn many hats including work in program and project management, fundraising and resource development, board development, and administration.
In addition to his nonprofit expertise, he has owned several small businesses, including a yoga studio. He’s also a recent graduate of the World Wide College of Auctioneering and a member of the National Association of Auctioneers.
Michael loves working with small and medium sized nonprofit organizations to help them develop the systems and strategies they need to grow their capacity and fulfill their missions.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Register for the HR & Diversity Master Class
· Learn more about Equity & Inclusion & Get a Free Gift!
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Michael Faith?
· What does his business do?
· Why is community most important for his business?
· How does he leverage his LGBTQ identity to grow his business?
· How you can overcome the imposter syndrome?
· How can you get in touch with Michael?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Michael Faith’s Contact: michaelfaithconsulting.com
· Special Gift: Let Michael you heard him on this podcast, and receive a FREE 30 minute consultation!
· The Surprising Power of Liberating Structures: Simple Rules to Unleash a Culture of Innovation
The Out Entrepreneur Community
· The Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!
· Listen, Download, & Subscribe on iTunes
Rhodes’ Top 3 Recommended Resources
1. Acuity Scheduling is a wonderful system for solopreneur’s and those looking to maximize staff time on the tasks that matter most. Let Acuity take care of the scheduling, and enjoy the first month free when you visit: https://goo.gl/Cduy4a
2. Quickbooks Self-Employed software will take care of everything from tracking trip mileage to managing your quarterly taxes. If you’re considering a simple bookkeeping solution look no further! Try Quickbooks today, and enjoy 50% off of your first 6 months when you visit: http://fbuy.me/excvF.
3. FreshBooks cloud accounting is a great resource if you’re exchanging time for money and you need a simple solution for tracking project hours, invoicing clients, and managing payments. Consider trying FreshBooks for one month of free service when you visit: https://goo.gl/Z6vFBt.